Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $48.06Trending at AU $49.69
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
About this product
- DescriptionEmbark on a fast and perilous adventure through Navajo's Dinetah and Utah's canyon country with two amateur archaeologists. Dedicated to protect Anasazi cliff dwellings, they discover vestiges of a lost civilization sealed for eighteen millennia. Links to Easter Island's mystifying statues and to a National Security Agency covert agent launch the reader into a web of espionage and double-cross in the Four Corners region. Magnificent Southwest landscapes are viewed through a naturalist's eyes. Brace yourself to untangle riveting mysteries. A galvanized ending, orchestrated by NSA's master spy at Fort Meade headquarters, occurs on Navajoland near sacred Navajo Mountain.
- Author BiographyGreg Sagemiller draws on nearly a quarter century of experience as an avocational archaeologist in New Mexico. He has served several three year terms as Trustee of the Archaeological Society of New Mexico, presided as it President for two terms, currently serves as Chair of its Scholarship Committee and has attended its summer field school near Gallup, New Mexico. He is also past President and Program Chair of the Taos Archaeology Society. Upon graduation from the University of Wisconsin, Madison, he enjoyed a brief career with a federal intelligence agency and then a Fortune 100 firm in the Midwest. He resides with his wife in their passive solar, renewable resource home at the foot of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains in northern New Mexico.
- Author(s)Greg Sagemiller
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.