All listings for this product
About this product
- Description1 Man - 1 Year - 5 Countries - 66 Books - 1000 Miles & 1000 Plus Life Lessons! What do you get when a middle age man decides to spend a year walking to improve his health, his relationships, his business, his mind and his spirit? Walking, Living, Learning! is the result of Al Argo's year of walking around Asia and the USA while listening to 66 books covering such topics as small business management, personal relationships, parenting skills, communication skills and much, much more. If you want to be successful hang around successful people and read what successful people are reading & writing! Walking, Living, Learning! affords you a rare opportunity for a sneak peak of what Al Argo, a leading Personal & Professional Development Expert read during a year of Walking, Living, Learning! Almost 400 pages of easy-to-read practical and motivational advice on subjects ranging from goal setting to business management, from parenting skills to personal finance and from techlogy to productivity (and much more)! Every chapter might t completely apply to your situation but you can learn something (and find ather great book to read) from every chapter. This book chronicles Al's journey through Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and the USA while walking an hour a day, six days a week. While walking he was listening to powerful ideas from current best-selling books and classics from years gone by. Enjoy the journey with Al Argo by getting your copy of Walking, Living, Learning! today!
- Author BiographyAl Argo, The Positive Impact Coach, is a Personal & Professional Development Expert, Author & Speaker. His Bachelor of Arts is in Advertising/Marketing from the University of Alabama and he has completed numerous courses in leadership, cross-cultural communications, business, personal development & more. Al has spoken for universities, non-profits, conferences and at various companies around the world. He spoke recently at the Napoleon Hill Now You Can Be Tremendous Leadership Conference in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, the Singapore Leadership Development Congress and the Bali Leadership Summit and in other countries including China, Indonesia, Maccau, Thailand and, of course, the USA. Originally from the USA, he is a member of the Global Speakers Federation (the International Body of the National Speakers Association) and is past-membership director of Asia Speakers Association Singapore. Look for Al Argo's follow up book to Walking, Living, Learning! to be released soon.
- Author(s)Al Argo
- Date of Publication20/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.