All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book studies the baroque and the postmodern art and architecture of Macao, as an ex-Portuguese colony founded in the sixteenth century. Examining how the 'Baroque' has been used in critical and cultural theory, it uses this to help visitors to Macao understand its complex history, both colonial and Chinese.
- Author BiographyJeremy Tambling is professor of literature at Manchester University, and author of several books, including Madmen and Other Survivors: Reading Lu Xun's Fiction (Hong Kong University Press, 2007), and RE:Verse: Turning Towards Poetry (Longman, 2007).
- Author(s)Louis Lo,Professor Jeremy Tambling
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Content Note125
- Weight454 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.