All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.36
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $28.30
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $12.84
- AU $7.31Trending at AU $12.20
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $22.51
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.44
About this product
- DescriptionWalking Manhattan by Ellen Levitt is written with many people in mind: the tourists who have never before visited Manhattan as well as those returning to New York City; the residents who want to ramble through parts of Gotham with which they are less familiar; the I've seen it all New Yorker who is willing to consult a new source and find new sights and sounds that interest them. Readers can pick and choose how and where they investigate Manhattan by consulting this new guide. This guidebook will help readers to appreciate more fully the author's selection of unique things to see and experience throughout Manhattan. It points out the many beautiful and intriguing sights; the history to be learned; the joyful as well as sad aspects of Manhattan life throughout the years. Landmarks and parks, schools and eateries, art and sport, big and bold sites as well as modest and small; Walking Manhattan can introduce you to them all.
- Author BiographyEllen Levitt is a lifelong resident of Brooklyn, NY who has written extensively for various publications such as the New York Times, the New York Daily News, and others. She has conducted walking and bus tours in New York City.
- Author(s)Ellen Levitt
- PublisherWilderness Press
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleWalking
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilderness Press
- Content NoteTwo-color art throughout, B&W photos throughout, 32 maps
- Weight499 g
- Width178 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.