All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCome for a thrilling walk through the jungle in this jaunty rhyme that's full of fun and surprises. Who kws what you may see or hear? Walking through the jungle, What do you see? Can you hear a ise? What could it be? A small child walks, creeps, runs, leaps, swings and, finally, wades through the jungle - hearing animal ises as he goes - in this traditional, everybody-join-in rhyme.
- Author BiographyAn illustrator who has worked on BBC TV's Playschool and has illustrated over thirty children's books.
- Author(s)Julie Lacome
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication09/03/1995
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight171 g
- Width260 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Julie Lacome
- Reading AgeFrom 0 to 7
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.