All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionWalking in the South Wales Valleys is a handy guidebook to 30 day walks and 2 multi-stage routes suitable for a leisurely weekend (the 27.5 mile Coed Morgannwg Way and 27 mile Glamorgan Ridgeway). The routes are divided into 5 parts: the Valleys, the Western Ridges, the Eastern Ridges, the Coast and Vale of Glamorgan, and History and Heritage walks. A number of the walks are relatively short excursions that can be completed comfortably in half a day each; others are challenging all-day walks that require more careful planning and a good level of fitness. This guidebook is illustrated with colour photographs and OS map extracts and packed with geological, historical and practical information.
- Author BiographyMike Dunn was born and bred in the English Midlands but has now lived in the Vale of Glamorgan for over 25 years. He has worked for the Welsh Assembly Government, specialising in environmental and conservation issues. Mike has written widely on landscape, walking, pubs and real ale. This is his first guidebook for Cicerone.
- Author(s)Mike Dunn
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication26/07/2012
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content Note32 OS maps and over 90 colour photos
- Weight250 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.