All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionMany people can only watch helplessly as their dog acts like a wild animal when he sees ather dog, even from a distance. Why are some dogs aggressive on the lead? Which factors reinforce their behaviour? How does the person behave when a conflict arises? In her book, Nadin Matthews looks at the very common phemen of lead aggression in dogs, independently of popular training methods. She sheds light on the causes of this kind of behaviour and explains the dog's motivations and how the owner's behaviour may exacerbate the problem. It is heartening to find your own path to dealing with problems and to walk this path more successfully than you would by using others' teaching methods.
- Author BiographyNadin Matthews is an officially certified dog trainer, dog walker and lecturer in cynology. Her background is in social work where she used to advise people in difficult situations. In 2010, she founded dogument(R), a training and further training facility for professional dog training consultants.
- Author(s)Nadin Matthews
- PublisherCADMOS Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCADMOS Publishing Limited
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.