All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis guidebook describes 25 short easy walks exploring the Channel Islands of Guernsey, Alderney, Sark and Herm. 20 of the walks described are on Guernsey. The routes are mostly circular, mainly on paths, tracks and quiet roads, and can easily be combined to make longer outings. Most walks are between 5 and 15km (3 and 9 miles) but the book also includes a description of the Guernsey Coastal Walk, a 63.5km (39 mile) walk around the entire coast of the island. Famed for its sunshine, its history and its wonderful coastline, Guernsey offers superb year-round walking. As well as clear route directions and mapping and practical advice on travel and accommodation, the book is crammed with fascinating information about these intriguing islands.
- Author BiographyPaddy Dillon is a prolific walker and guidebook writer, with over 70 books to his name and contributions to 30 other titles. He has walked all of Britain's National Trails and several major European trails. He has also walked in Nepal, Tibet, Korea and the Rocky Mountains of Canada and the US. Paddy is a member of the Outdoor Writers and Photographers Guild.
- Author(s)Paddy Dillon
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2016
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content Note85 colour photos, 27 maps
- Weight220 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.