Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.82Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
About this product
- DescriptionWalking guide to La Palma in the Canary Islands, describing 45 day walks and sections of the new, waymarked, long-distance trails GR130 and the GR131 around all the islands. The first in a comprehensive five-book series covering all the Canaries, it includes routes in Caldera de Taburiente national park and from Santa Cruz, all illustrated with detailed contour maps. Suitable for walkers of all abilities. The dramatic volcanic landscape of La Palma, reputed to be one of the steepest islands in the world, is little-kwn outside the Canaries, but offers an ideal winter walking destination for walkers of most abilities featuring rocky treks and mountain paths on the steepest island in the world. Lots of background information on geology, wildlife, plants and flowers as well as practical information on accommodation, currency and language.
- Author BiographyPaddy Dillon is a prolific walker and writer, with over 40 books to his name, many published by Cicerone. He has contributed to many outdoor publications and appeared on radio and television. Living on the fringes of the English Lake District, Paddy has led guided walking holidays and walked throughout the UK and Europe, as well as in Nepal, Tibet, and the Rocky Mountains. He has also walked extensively throughout the Canaries.
- Author(s)Paddy Dillon
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication24/12/2010
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content Note100 colour photos and 75 colour maps
- Weight270 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.