All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn 3 May 2003 Swansea City played a football match at the end of the League 2 football season. They had to win. If they lost the game, the club and all its history would be consigned to n-league football, and potential obscurity. That game against Hull City was won 4-2. Swansea City had preserved their Football League status. Since then the club has been guided to the Premier League by supporters who walked from those old Vetch Field terraces in to the boardroom. This is simply the most unbelievable story in modern football times, it has equal. Fans achieving such feats are the stuff of football legend. This is the story of how Swansea City made to the very top level by the end of the 2010/11 football season. Keith Haynes tells that story and offers you a passionate, blow-by-blow account of that successful promotion season - culminating in a Wembley play-off final.
- Author BiographyKeith Haynes is a lifelong Swansea City fan and has eight books, as well as countless articles for fanzines and the Swansea City match day programme. He lives in Gloucester.
- Author(s)Keith Haynes
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Weight240 g
- Width120 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.