CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionAfter the previous fiasco, Nick and Sandy Ferris have found themselves in The Hague in The Netherlands where Nick is made an offer he can't refuse. Sandy once again discovers the easy route to a healthy bank balance, and Theo has discovered God - or his version of God. George, on the other hand is trying to escape his twin brother's hit man while Sean, who didn't like being robbed the first time, is even more anyed the second time. And will Rolien eventually drag Hjalmar away from his computer programme? There's only one way to find out...
- Author BiographyGraham Hamer was born a few years before Queen Elizabeth came to the British throne (the second Queen Elizabeth, that is). One event was televised, one wasn't. His own event happened somewhere between England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales on a funny little island where the cats have no tails and the occasional witch still gets rolled down a steep hill in a spiked barrel. He left the Isle of Man to get a life. He got one. Then he went back. You'll find him there now if you know where to look. Accountant, pig-herder (briefly), businessman, business analyst, web site builder - hell, writing's more fun.
- Author(s)Graham Hamer
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.