All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCy Adler authored the first complete guide to walking from the southern tip of Manhattan at Battery Park all the way up to Bear Mountain near West Point. With all the new changes to the West Side of Manhattan since that guide was published, Walking the Hudson, the new and fully revised guide to this fabulous route, will be much appreciated by walkers, history buffs, and anyone who wants to experience this great area up close and under their own power. The route is nicely broken into segments of 2-9 miles each so one can walk as little or as much of the route as desired at a time. The average walker can finish the entire route in two to four days.
- Author BiographyCy A Adler is the founder and has been the leader since 1982 of Shorewalkers, an environmental and walking group. His articles have appeared in publications ranging from the New York Times to the Journal of Physics. Adler lives on the Upper West Side of New York City. Legendary folksinger and peace advocate Pete Seeger (1919-2014) issued approximately one hundred records and wrote or worked on dozens of books, and collaborated on numerous radical songbooks and articles.
- Author(s)Cy A. Adler
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication02/05/2012
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content NoteBlack-and-white photographs throughout
- Weight270 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Introduction byPete Seeger
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.