All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
About this product
- DescriptionSmall beginnings. Detours along the way. Questions about how and when God is going to fulfill His purposes. We kw the end of David s story, but David only knew it step by step. Like us, he had to follow God s path even when it seemed too slow. He had to believe that realizing our life s purpose is only the beginning of our calling, t the culmination of it. He had to trust that God sometimes allows years to go by between an ainting and a crown. In Walking to Jerusalem, Dr. Chris Hill travels through the twelve cities that shaped David s life and explores what those places mean in light of God s calling to us. Dr. Hill also walks with us through the cities in his own remarkable story. Along the way, you will discover, or reawaken, your own unique calling. You will more fully understand the places you have already traveled, become attuned to the spiritual city where God has you w, and be better equipped for where God is leading you. Walking to Jerusalem reminds us that where we start does t determine where we end up. Each step we take is a part of who we will become. So journey with David from his Bethlehem beginnings to his Jerusalem home. Discover with this shepherd boy that destiny is never just a destination. It s a process God uses to shape who He has called us to be.
- Author BiographyDr. Chris Hill served as youth and associate pastor at Bishop T. D. Jakes s church in Dallas, Texas, before traveling as a world evangelist for seven years. In 2009, he began preaching at a struggling church in Denver, Colorado. Soon after his arrival, he was installed as senior pastor of the church, which became The Potter s House of Denver in 2010. Now one of the fastest growing churches in America, The Potter s House provides one of Denver s largest homeless initiatives, a prison ministry that serves over ten prisons state-wide, a free counseling center, and services for veterans, seniors, and youth. God continues to use Dr. Hill to help redefine the scope and influence of the postmodern pulpit. Over the past twenty years of Dr. Hill s ministry, 30 million people have heard his empowering message of hope that crosses all cultures, races, and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Author(s)Chris Hill
- PublisherDavid C Cook
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDavid C Cook
- Weight408 g
- Width145 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.