All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWalking with Father is a disclosure of the times when Ralph and Paul Arbitelle were in daily contact with the Father through Jesus and the Holy Spirit. These experiences were always initiated by prayer and a time of reflection by the brothers. During the periods of preparation and writing, both were separated by over twenty-six hundred miles, yet it was obvious that the spiritual connection was always present. When Paul returned to be with the Lord in 2015, his presence in the spirit was still at hand to explain, validate, and organize the information that was given them from the creator. While there is a large variety of work in all the presentations, the reader should te that the basics are set by the standards of God. These writings are the result of prayer and study and, as much as possible, NOT swayed by the personal ideas of either Ralph or Paul. In all the offerings, the work was always prompted by the spirit of God and intended to bring the Christian reader to an understanding of what changes are taking place in our society while the mind, heart, and will of God remain unchangeable. In this way, it is possible to inform from the role of scribe rather than as an all-kwing being. Every reader should gain much more from these works when under the influence of prayer, and the authors themselves always acted under this direction from Father. May you be as blessed as we are when we read through this information along with the Holy Bible.
- Author(s)Ralph Arbitelle
- PublisherChristian Faith Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication21/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChristian Faith Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.