All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionElmer Towns is kwn around the world as cofounder of the world's largest Christian university and as author of more than 175 popular books on prayer, spirituality, and the church. His is also kwn as a motivator par excellence of men and women who long to be exceptional for the cause of Christ. But t many people kw that a long desert experience lies behind Towns's extraordinary success, an experience that taught him how to be, in the words of the apostle Paul, crucified with Christ (Galatians 2:20). In these memoirs, one of the modern church's most influential teachers shares his fascinating life story, drawing out principles that can be applied by anyone seeking to become great in God's kingdom. Leaders and students alike will be challenged to greater faithfulness and encouraged to seek God more deeply.
- Author BiographyElmer L. Towns is dean emeritus of the School of Religion and Theological Seminary at Liberty University, which he cofounded in 1971 with Jerry Falwell. He continues to teach the Pastor's Bible Class at Thomas Road Baptist Church each Sunday, which is televised on a local network and Angel One. He and his wife, Ruth, live in Forest, Virginia.
- Author(s)Elmer L Towns
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white plates, colour plates
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byJerry Falwell
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.