All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWalking with Ramona explores the streets, schools, characters and neighbourhoods of beloved author Beverly Cleary's Portland. With this newest and most unusual Portland guidebook, readers can walk the very sidewalks Beverly walked and climb the very school steps that Beverly climbed. You'll see the grocery parking lot where Ramona got stuck in the mud, the park lawn where Henry Huggins hunted nightcrawlers and the real Portland street that became Klickitat Street, their fictional home. A truly alterantive literary travel guide that will thrill fans of Ramona.
- Author BiographyLaura O. Foster writes about the Pacific Northwest. Her Portland-based books explore the city s geology, architecture, neighborhoods, and human and natural history. She lives in Portland, OR with her family.
- Author(s)Laura O. Foster
- PublisherMicrocosm Publishing
- Date of Publication10/11/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrocosm Publishing
- Content Note1
- Weight136 g
- Width135 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.