All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPlacid Woods East had been a safe middle-scale neighborhood for years until recently when strange things started happening. Single women started disappearing. Eva is a young psychology student at the local university UNC of Charlotte, North Carolina. After her very own neighbor mysteriously disappears, she decides to do something more than to file a police report and starts trying to investigate what has recently changed that could have brought about the problem. However, she does t realize the web she is getting tangled in will soon be more than she can handle.
- Author BiographyAngel Echeverria is a former accomplished and decorated Personnel Specialist United States Navy Sailor. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology with Departmental Honors from the University of La Verne, voted one of America's best universities by Forbes magazine. Also, he holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Interdisciplinary Studies from Governors State University and as Associate in Arts degree from Coastline Community College. He is currently working on his first Masters degree towards fulfilling his lifelong goal of becoming a licensed clinical psychologist and on a sequel to his first novel. WWAP stems from his love for psychology, the study of human behavior and detective work. He currently resides in California and spends his time between his family in New York and North Carolina. He can be reached at www.AngelEcheverria.com or Echeverria2000@hotmail.com
- Author(s)Angel M Echeverria
- Date of Publication16/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.