All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe region includes some of the best bird-watching trails in the Northeast of the USA: salt marsh walks, woodland rambles, beach strolls, wildlife refuges, and the 40-mile-long Cape Code National Seashore. With a climate tempered by the sea, summers lingering into fall and winters are mild eugh for all year-round hiking. Of the 35 walks described in this edition, 24 are mainland jaunts, 7 explore Martha's Vineyard, and 4 are on Nantucket. Each description includes a map, directions to the trailhead and commentary on local and natural history.
- Author(s)Glenda Bendure,Ned Friary
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication10/08/1999
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitleWalks & Rambles
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Notemaps
- Weight290 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Revised byGlenda Bendure
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.