All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis attractive and cleverly structured guide gives walkers ten of the finest walks to waterfalls in the Yorkshire Dales National Park in a popular pocketable format. With clear information, an overview and introduction for each walk, expertly written numbered directions, large scale Ordnance Survey maps, superb, eye-grabbing paramic photographs, and interpretation of points of interest along the way, these guides set a new standard in clarity and ease-of-use. Featured walks include: Aysgarth & Cauldron Falls, Janet's Foss & Goredale Scar, Catrigg Force, Kidson & Currack Forces, The Strid & Posforth Gill, Mill & Whitfield Gills, Ingleton Waterfalls, Linton Falls & Ghaistrill's Strid, Uldale Force and Hardraw Force.
- Author BiographyNeil Coates is a professional writer of UK outdoor guides and has authored several guides to Northern England, including the Yorkshire Dales and Peak District National Parks. He is also a member of the Outdoor Writers & Photographers Guild.
- Author(s)Neil Coates
- PublisherNorthern Eye Books
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleYorkshire Dales: Top 10 Walks
- Place of PublicationTattenhall
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNorthern Eye Books
- Content Notefull colour/panoramic photographs
- Width106 mm
- Height149 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $71.84New
- AU $64.55Used
- AU $78.24New
- AU $104.93New
- AU $75.19Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $68.87
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $79.74
- AU $21.24Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $93.97
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.40
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $127.53
- AU $21.07Trending at AU $22.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.