All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe first complete Who's Who in the history of the world's best-kwn financial street Charles D. Ellis and James R. Vertin have crafted a window on Wall Street that investors won't want to miss. These two Wall Street insiders provide detailed profiles of dozens of the most fascinating, influential, and talked-about financial luminaries ever to light up the dark and caverus purlieus of the world's most famous street. Related here are intriguing tales of money won and lost, amazing coups, brazen cons of financial brilliance, and untrammeled greed and blind ambition. This compelling series includes profiles of the biggest names today: Alan Greenspan, Warren Buffett, Larry Tisch, Jim Rogers, Sanford Weill, and George Soros-as well as investment losers like Ivan Boesky and Nicholas Leeson. Charles D. Ellis (Greenwich, CT) is a Managing Partner of Greenwich Associates, the international financial consulting firm. Now fully retired, James R. Vertin (Menlo Park, CA) was a principal of Alpine Counselors, a financial consulting firm.
- Author BiographyCHARLES D. ELLIS served 28 years as managing partner of Greenwich Associates. He has taught courses in investment management at Harvard Business School and Yale School of Management; served as a trustee on the investment committees of Phillips Exeter Academy, Yale University, and the Whitehead Institute; and as chairman of the Association for Investment Management and Research (AIMR). JAMES R. VERTIN was the founding manager and chief investment officer of Wells Fargo Investment Advisors-which grew to be Barclays Global Investors, one of the world's largest investment firms. He has long served as a leader in the investment profession's organization. Jim and Charley have enjoyed over 30 years of friendship and have produced two prior books together.
- Author(s)Charles D. Ellis,James R. Vertin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/04/2001
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight710 g
- Width163 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.