All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFundamental elements of garden and landscape architecture, walls define borders, create spaces and provide protection. This book introduces the rich design potential of this structural element, offering a systematic set of guidelines and an inspiring store of models for designers, builders, horticulturists and landscape architects.
- Author BiographyArchitect Gunter Mader and landscape gardening engineer Elke Zimmerman live in Germany.
- Author(s)Elke Zimmermann,Gunter Mader
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication08/04/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Note150 colour photographs; 80 drawings
- Weight664 g
- Width249 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.