All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFundamental elements of garden and landscape architecture, walls define borders, create spaces and provide protection. This book introduces the rich design potential of this structural element, offering a systematic set of guidelines and an inspiring store of models for designers, builders, horticulturists and landscape architects.
- Author BiographyArchitect Gunter Mader and landscape gardening engineer Elke Zimmerman live in Germany.
- Author(s)Elke Zimmermann,Gunter Mader
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication08/04/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Note150 colour photographs; 80 drawings
- Weight664 g
- Width249 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.81
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.