All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.63Trending at AU $53.20
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $24.72
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe past does t go away. Time moves on and the past goes to ather place. And waits. Bad times, memories and falsehoods are all locked away until a key releases them. Very often that key is curiosity and the past is suddenly there, in the present, demanding to be recognised. The death in a car accident of Robert and Sarah is a tragedy for the Williams family. Their son, Paul, has to take over the running of the family textile business and although he receives support from most, t least his loving wife, Monica, there is tension with Rachael, Robert's scheming, self-centred sister. Paul and Monica move into the family home and Monica discovers a hidden safe which contains a terrible secret about Paul's grandfather, Jack, and Paul's curiosity will t be satisfied until he finds out more. The past is suddenly amongst them, exposing family secrets long buried away and threatening their future.
- Author BiographyPamela Ingrey was born in Knotty Ash, Liverpool, in 1952. A year later, she moved to Biddulph in Staffordshire until her family moved down to Shropshire. Married at sixteen, she moved to Bishops Castle in 1971 after the birth of her first son where she lived for twenty-five years and had a second son. It was whilst staying at home to look after her babies that she first tried her hand at writing. Divorced in 1994, she moved across the border into Mid Wales where she met and married her second husband, Andy, and together they bought a house, where she still lives today, and started a mobility business. When Andy suffered a stroke in 2004, they had to give up the business and whilst staying at home to look after him, she totally re-wrote her first novel and got the inspiration for Walls of Paper.
- Author(s)Pamela Ingrey
- PublisherPegasus Elliot Mackenzie Publishers
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVanguard Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.