About this product
- DescriptionA bright barnyard tale from the author of Duncan the Story Dragon about facing your fears (and a pair of shears), and learning that a hug from your mama can make just about anything seem possible. Wally does t need a haircut. His hair is perfectly fine. Sure, it trips him up a tad and gathers a bit of greenery. But Wally does NOT want a haircut. He doesn t even want one after his mama and their barnyard friends show off their own fun new dos. But when his unruly hair holds him back from the hoedown, he might have to reconsider. Full of terrific vocabulary that is t watered down for the audience, and the brightly painted, full-page illustrations are appealing and comical. Full of alliteration, rhyme, and omatopoeia, this humorous and cheerful picture book will be a fun read-aloud for the younger crowd. --School Library Journal
- Author BiographyAmanda Driscoll is a graphic designer and has been an artist in one form or another her entire life. She is a veteran of many haircuts, some producing questionable results. She is also the author and illustrator of Duncan the Story Dragon, which Kirkus declared is likely to be a storytime hit. Amanda lives outside of Louisville with her two children and two dogs, who, all combined, still have less hair than Wally. To find out more about Amanda, visit her at AmandaDriscoll.com.
- Author(s)Amanda Driscoll
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication18/07/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.