Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionBrands and branding are the most significant contributions that commerce has ever made to popular culture. But branding has now moved so far beyond its commercial origins that consumer response has entered uncharted territory. Wally Olins sets out the ground rules for branding success in the 21st century, explaining why understanding the links between business, brand and consumer has never been more vital for commercial success. It will be an essential purchase for everyone in advertising, marketing and business who needs to understand why the most successful brands in the world triumph by making insiders believe in them - and consumers buy into them.
- Author BiographyWally Olins' seminal book Corporate Identity has sold over 70,000 copies worldwide. He is currently Visiting Professor at Copenhagen Business School and Said Business School, Oxford.
- Author(s)Wally Olins
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication25/10/2004
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note55 illustrations
- Weight690 g
- Width166 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.