All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this whimsical picture book, Wally Whiner Likes to Whine . . . Wah! Wah!, Wally's negative attitude continually frustrates his family, classmates and teacher. Whether he's battling his mom at bath time, running circles around his dad at bedtime, or refusing to do Show and Tell at school, Wally loves to cause trouble. Will Wally give up his squealing, whiney ways and act like big kids do? Discover the answer in Wally Whiner Likes to Whine . . . Wah! Wah! and learn his secret to success.
- Author BiographyDeborah Schneider Kraut is a Professor of Communication Studies at Santa Monica College where she teaches courses in interpersonal communication, oral interpretation of multi-cultural literature, and public speaking. She also taught at The City College of New York, CUNY, where she earned a BA in Speech Therapy and an MA in Speech at The City College's School of Education. Wally Whiner Likes to Whine . . . Wah! Wah! is the second in a series of picture books designed to teach young children valuable life lessons. They include learning from mistakes, the power of words, sharing and compromise, and communicating one's needs with confidence. As the parent and child read these humorous tales together, Deborah hopes that children will gain important skills in interpersonal communication. Deborah lives in the Los Angeles area with her husband. She can be contacted at: email@example.com
- Author(s)Deborah Schneider Kraut
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.