All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat happens when a storybook character encounters the illustrator who drew him--and talks back? In this imaginative series, four animals engage with the illustrator's hand in amusing--and sometimes infuriating!--ways. These interactive stories, featuring bold graphics that will appeal to artists and art teachers, are excellent read-aloud books for young children. Wally the Wolf is on the prowl for food when he stumbles upon his book's illustrator, who is sharpening a pencil. When Wally discovers he can't eat the drawing implements, he grows increasingly cross with the artist, who tries to please him with a number of edible proposals. His final offering--a delectable treat that pleases the wolf--may remind readers of ather fairy tale...
- Author BiographySylviane Gangloff, an artist based in France, holds a degree in illustration from the School of Decorative Arts of Strasbourg.
- PublisherAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication04/02/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleTalking Back
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight257 g
- Width216 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sylviane Gangloff
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.