All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEven as a young man Benjamin possessed astonishing intellectual range and depth. His topics here include poetry and fiction, drama, philosophy, history, religion, love, violence, morality, mythology, painting, and much more. He is as compelling and insightful when musing on riddles or children's books as he is when dealing with symbolic logic or epistemology.
- Author BiographyWalter Benjamin (1892-1940) was the author of many works of literary and cultural analysis. Marcus Bullock is Professor of German, University of Wisconsin at Milwaukee. Michael W. Jennings is Professor of German, Princeton University.
- Author(s)Walter Benjamin
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication28/05/2004
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
- Content Note7 halftones
- Weight681 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byMarcus Paul Bullock,Michael W. Jennings
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.46
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.