All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContributors include Andrew Benjamin, Josh Cohen, David Ferris, Beatrice Hanssen, Philippe Lacoue-Labarthe, Charlie Louth, Bettine Menke, Winfried Menninghaus, Anthony Phelan and Sigrid Weigel.
- Author BiographyAndrew Benjamin is Professor of Critical Theory and Philosophical Aesthetics at Monash University, Australia. His previous publications include: Writing Art and Architecture(Re: press, 2010) Of Jews and Animals (Edinburgh University Press, 2010), Style and Time: Essays on the Politics of Appearance (Northwestern UP, 2006), Disclosing Spaces: On Painting (Clinamen Press, 2004), Philosophy's Literature (Clinamen Press, 2001) and Present Hope: Philosophy, Aesthetics, Judaism (Routledge, 1997). He was elected a Fellow of the Australian Academy of the Humanities in 2005. Beatrice Hanssen is Professor of Germanic and Slavic Languages, University of Georgia, USA.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleWalter Benjamin Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight364 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAndrew Benjamin,Beatrice Hanssen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.