All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe works of the great literary and cultural critic Walter Benjamin are a reservoir of texts, commentaries, scraps and fragments of everyday life, arts and dreams. This beautifully designed book gives an insight into Benjamin's habits of collecting and archiving through some of his most personal documents. From tebooks in which every conceivable space is covered with handwriting, and a heartfelt traveller's series of postcards, to a sequence of Benjamin's own photographs, and lists that include a collection of his son Stefan's early words and sentences, this wonderful collection testifies to Benjamin's complex and kaleidoscopic passion for the ephemera of human life.
- Author BiographyWalter Benjamin was born in Germany in 1892 and died in Spain in 1940. His other books include Illuminations, The Arcades Project, and, with Verso, One-Way Street and The Origin of German Tragic Drama.
- Author(s)Walter Benjamin
- PublisherVerso Books
- Date of Publication21/08/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVerso Books
- Content NoteIllustrated throughout
- Weight367 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $56.86Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.