Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
About this product
- DescriptionWalter M. Miller, Jr., was one of the twentieth century's leading science fiction writers, a two-time Hugo Award winner and author of the classic vels A Canticle for Leibowitz and Saint Leibowitz and the Wild Horse Woman. This comprehensive literary guide provides more than 1,500 alphabetically arranged entries on Miller's life and body of work. It includes summaries of his two vels and all of his shorter works, character descriptions, explanations of the literary, cultural, historical, and religious allusions found in the works, as well and translations of all foreign words and phrases. This guide is meant to inform both scholarly and popular readings of Miller's work.
- Author BiographyWilliam H. Roberson is professor and head librarian at the Brentwood Campus of Long Island University. He is the author of a number of books and his articles have appeared in Critique, Great Lakes Review, RQ, and Bulletin of Bibliography.
- Author(s)William H. Roberson
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/2011
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Weight408 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.