All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating insight on avant-garde film director Walter Ruttmann, the first in English of its kind.
- Author Biographyhttp://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/filmstudies/staff_profiles/dr-michael-cowan-beginning-spring-2015/ target= _blank >Michael Cowan is Reader in Film Studies at St Andrews University.
- Author(s)Michael Cowan
- PublisherAmsterdam University Press
- Date of Publication05/10/2015
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleFilm Culture in Transition
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintAmsterdam University Press
- Content Note96 black and white illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.