All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAS SEEN ON TV! Wanda and the alien are playing together when they hear a funny ise...Is it a spaceship? A robot? An Oober Joober bird? No, it's a scared little creature that needs some care and attention. They take it back to Wanda's and soon realise they have very different ideas about how to look after it. After a chaotic evening they set out the next day to look for its mummy, but the little creature has its own ideas...
- Author BiographySue Hendra graduated from the University of Brighton in 1994 and has been working as an illustrator of children's books since then. Sue lives in Brighton with her partner and daughter.
- Author(s)Sue Hendra
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleWanda and the Alien
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRed Fox
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight202 g
- Width234 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.09
- AU $9.91Trending at AU $13.64
- AU $9.58Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $8.68Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $20.04Trending at AU $25.00
- AU $9.29Trending at AU $11.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.