All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most complete mograph of China's most famous photographer. Oversized and impressive staged images that trace the changes of China's last decades. Since turning from painting to photography in the late 1990s, Beijing-based artist Wang Qingsong has created compelling works that convey an ironic vision of 21st-century China's encounter with global consumer culture. In Wang Qingsong's works, the artist's deep-seated attachment to his country mixes with frequent dismay at its boom-era excesses.
- Author BiographyThircuir is a Hong Kong-based publisher specializing in Chinese contemporary art and culture.
- Author(s)Jeremie Thircuir
- PublisherThircuir Limited
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- Place of PublicationWan Chai
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintThircuir Limited
- Content Note1
- Weight235 g
- Width115 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.