Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionVirtual romance becomes a terrifying obsession in Peter James' tenth Roy Grace vel Want You Dead...Single girl, 29, smouldering redhead, love life that's crashed and burned. Seeks new flame to rekindle her fire. Fun, friendship and - who kws - maybe more? When Red Westwood meets handsome, charming and rich Bryce Laurent through an online dating agency, there is an instant attraction. But as their love blossoms, the truth about his past, and his dark side, begins to emerge. Everything he has told Red about himself turns out to be a tissue of lies, and her infatuation with him gradually turns to terror. Within a year, and under police protection, she evicts him from her flat and her life. But Red's nightmare is only just beginning. For Bryce is obsessed with her, and he intends to destroy everything and everyone she has ever kwn and loved - and then her too ...
- Author BiographyPeter James was educated at Charterhouse, then at film school. He lived in North America for a number of years, working as a screenwriter and film producer before returning to England. His novels, including the Sunday Times number one bestselling Roy Grace series, have been translated into thirty-six languages, with worldwide sales of sixteen million copies. Three books have been filmed. In addition to his popular Roy Grace series, Peter has also written a short story collection, A Twist of the Knife, and several standalone titles, including The Perfect Murder, Dead Letter Drop, Atom Bomb Angel and Billionaire. All his novels reflect his deep interest in the world of the police, with whom he does in-depth research, as well as his fascination with science, medicine and the paranormal. He has also produced numerous films, including The Merchant of Venice, starring Al Pacino, Jeremy Irons and Joseph Fiennes. He divides his time between his homes in Notting Hill, London, and near Brighton in Sussex.
- Author(s)Peter James
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleRoy Grace
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Weight280 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementAir Iri OME
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.