All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume examines the impact of the wars in the Atlantic world between 1770 and 1830, focusing both on the military, ecomic, political, social and cultural demobilization that occurred immediately at their end, and their long-term legacy and memory.
- Author BiographyAlan Forrest is Emeritus Professor of History at the University of York, UK. His research and teaching focuses on modern French and European history. His most recent books are Waterloo (2015); and War Memories: The Revolutionary and Napoleonic Wars in Modern European Culture, ed. with Etienne Francois and Karen Hagemann (2012). Karen Hagemann is James G. Kenan Distinguished Professor of History at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA. She has published widely on modern German, European and transatlantic history, gender history and the history of military and war. Her most recent monograph is Revisiting Prussia's Wars Against Napoleon: History, Culture, Memory (2015). Michael Rowe is Senior Lecturer of Modern European History at King's College London, UK. His research focuses on nineteenth century Germany. His publications include From Reich to State: The Rhineland in the Revolutionary Age (2003); and as editor, Collaboration and Resistance in Napoleonic Europe: State-Formation in an Age of Upheaval, c. 1800-1815 (2003).
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/01/2016
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleWar, Culture and Society, 1750-1850
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight675 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byAlan Forrest,Karen Hagemann,Michael Rowe
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.