All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy is liberalism so obsessed with waste? Is there a drone above you w? Are you living in a -fly zone? What is the role of masculinity in the 'war on terror'? And why do so many liberals profess a love of peace while finding new ways to justify slaughter in the name of 'peace and security'? In this, the first book to deal with the concepts of war power and police power together, Mark Neocleous deals with these questions and many more by radically rethinking the relationship between war power and police power.
- Author BiographyMark Neocleous is Professor of the Critique of Political Economy, Brunel University, UK. He is the author of several books, most recently Critique of Security (2008). He is also a member of the Editorial Collective of Radical Philosophy.
- Author(s)Mark Neocleous
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.