All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on critical social and political thought, the book explores the implications, arguing that late modern wars wars, often referred to as 'liberal', may be interpreted as perpetuating forms of exclusion and domination that render war a tool of control w articulated in global terms.
- Author BiographyVIVIENNE JABRI is Senior Lecturer in International Relations in the Department of War Studies, King's College London, UK.
- Author(s)Vivienne Jabri
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/01/2007
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleRethinking Peace and Conflict Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight320 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $43.92Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.