All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the publication of Air Theory for the Twenty-first Century, Colonel John Warden ushered in a new era of wartime targeting. No longer are warfighters limited, as in years past, to an ad hoc, haphazard system of selecting wartime targets. Rather, Warden presents the warfighter with a unique tool the five-ring system theory that dramatically improves the warfighter's ability to systematically identify wartime targets.
- Author(s)Gary M Jackson
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight91 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.