All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKathryn takes you on a journey into the enemy's camp as she explains her after death experience. She reveals to the reader what she saw and heard as she was walking toward heaven on an amber lit path. The information she discloses in this writing is a wakeup call to anyone involved in spiritual warfare. The devil has truly tricked thousands of Christians to wage war on the wrong battlefield. Backed up by Scripture, this experience will open your eyes to the three battlefronts of warfare the devil has waged against the Christian. After reading this startling revelation, the authors then take you on a journey into the Word of God to unveil the method of warfare we are to be engaged in as Christians. What it is, how to wage it, and how to win it. The authors also take a look at some of the most prominent and popular warfare tactics to determine their validity, such as generational curses, word curses, believer possession, and more. You will gain an understanding of difficult passages like The kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent take it by force. Overall, this book will become your new warfare manual as you put into practice the revelations revealed in it. It could revolutionize how you view spiritual warfare.
- Author BiographyBishop Mark David Shaw and his wife Kathryn, are co-founders and directors of Five Fold Ministries Training Academy (FFMTA) and Collegium Bible Institute where the next generation of ministers is being equipped for God's service around the world. Bishop Shaw is the senior editor of A Voice in the Wilderness newsletter, which is published quarterly. He is also founder of Collegium Books, which is a publishing and distribution firm that seeks to offer educational materials for the equipping of the saints for the work of God. Shaw has been in ministry for thirty-two years. He was vice-director of Five Fold Ministries for twelve years and has been director for the last nine years. He also presides as pastor over Adonai Worship Center in Pine Island, Minnesota. Bishop Mark teaches on the structure and government of the Church with emphasis on divine order. He brings clarity to the Scripture by revealing a Hebraic understanding and emphasizes the causes and conditions upon which we develop our faith. His desire is to return true discipleship back to the Church so that true leaders are being forged with truth and integrity. He has a vision for the Church that is cutting edge and Spirit mandated. In 2008 Bishop Shaw founded the Five Fold Ministries on-line E-Learning center. The E-Learning center is designed to distribute world class learning to students through internet technology that brings the school into the living room. The purpose is to develop leaders nationally and internationally that are willing to arrange the Church and its leaders in such a way that validates the Church as a voice in a secular society.
- Author(s)Kathryn Colton Shaw,Mark David Shaw
- PublisherCollegium Books
- Date of Publication27/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCollegium Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.