All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.71Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $35.75Trending at AU $44.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes an in-depth look at warfare in medieval times. You can find out about the major wars and the bloody battles fought in Europe and the Holy Lands. It describes who the great warriors were, and the weapons and tactics they used on the battlefield. It looks at how castles changed the way wars were fought, and at the many other transformations that took place in warfare in five hundred years of medieval living. It includes contemporary written evidence, colour photographs and maps, a timeline, glossary and index.
- Author BiographyPeter Chrisp is an experienced author of information books for children, specialising in history. He has written more then seventy books, with several titles on the Middle Ages. The consultant, Professor Malcolm Barber, has been a lecturer in medieval history for over thirty-five years. He has written many books and articles on medieval subjects, including 'The Two Cities: Medieval Europe 1050-1320'.
- Author(s)Peter Chrisp
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication13/11/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleMedieval Realms
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content NoteColour photographs and artwork
- Weight226 g
- Width220 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.