All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWarman's U.S. Stamps Field Guide, 3rd edition, features photographs of nearly 1,000 color stamps, thousands of listings values for U.S. regular-issue and Airmail stamps from 1847-2013, all providing a compact and enjoyable overview of one of the world's oldest hobbies.
- Author BiographyMaurice D. Wozniak has been collecting stamps since the mid-1950s. A retired editor of Stamp Collector magazine and The Stamp Wholesaler, as well as Minkus catalogs for stamp collectors, Wozniak is president of the Wisconsin Federation of Stamp Clubs, an umbrella group of 30 clubs in the philatelic hobby, and a member of the American Philatelic Society and the Central Wisconsin Stamp Club.
- Author(s)Maurice D. Wozniak
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication28/11/2014
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKrause Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width106 mm
- Height132 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.