All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs Montana Grant struggles to lead her late father's company, her estranged mother suddenly re-appears, spouting nsense about Mount Olympus, immortal warriors and curses. But after an event that puts the company's future - and Montana's life - at risk, she decides to take her mother's last bit of advice. Quinn Tanner is Montana's security specialist - and a Taurus Warrior. With worldwide peace hanging in the balance, it's up to Quinn to help Montana rise to her destiny - even as they're falling in love.
- Author BiographyAddison Foxis the author of the Sons of the Zodiac series and the Alaskan Nights series.She can't remember a time when words weren't a part of her life. In addition to being an avid reader, she loves writing novels about strong-willed and exciting heroes and heroines individuals who are meant for each other and who deserve their happy ever after.
- Author(s)Addison Fox
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication07/07/2011
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight789 g
- Width105 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $56.46
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.77
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.14
- AU $12.11Trending at AU $19.07
- AU $59.86Trending at AU $63.64
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $20.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.