Warrior Brothers: My Life in the Australian SAS by Keith Fennell (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.75Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 7 Mar
- AU $7.90+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by booklegend66
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1995, aged just 21, Keith Fennell was accepted into the Australian Special Air Service Regiment, the SAS. Over the next 11 years, operations took him from the jungles of East Timor to the rugged mountains of Afghanistan, from the southern Indian Ocean to Iraq. Fennell's missions forced him to stare death in the face many times. From dodging mines and bullets in Iraq's Anbar province to assisting the recovery effort after the Asian tsunami, his experiences are shocking and confronting - but also inspiring. What he learned about friendship, and about himself, changed him forever. An unflinching look inside the action and the fear, the tragedy and the bravery of one soldier's service in the SAS, Warrior Brothers is also an edge-of-your-seat adrenaline ride with a group of men you will never forget.
- Author BiographyKeith Fennell was born in 1973. At the age of 21 he joined the elite Australian Special Air Service Regiment. He was deployed on many operations, including missions to Afghanistan, East Timor, the Solomon Islands and the southern Indian Ocean. Fennell also served on a medical deployment to East Africa, was a member of the boarding party in the controversial MV Tampa incident, and supported counter-terrorist operations for the 2002 Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM) in Brisbane and the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games. Fennell left the SAS in late 2002 and moved to the United Arab Emirates, where he was employed as a special operations adviser. In January 2004, Fennell accepted a position in Iraq, and he spent the next 30 months running operations there, in Afghanistan and in Banda Aceh. In June 2006 Fennell returned to Australia. He published his first memoir, Warrior Brothers, in 2008 and it quickly became a bestseller. He followed up with another bestseller, Warrior Training, in 2009. Fennell is married and lives with his wife and three children on the South Coast of New South Wales.
- Author(s)Keith Fennell
- PublisherTransworld Publishers (Division of Random House Australia)
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- SubjectAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationMilsons Piont
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2009
- Weight260 g
- Width132 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.