Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionWarrior Kids is a pioneering programme that over the past 17 years has empowered thousands of children across New Zealand, many of them from challenged backgrounds. Focusing on bringing out the warrior within, the programme draws upon Maori concepts of the warrior and Eastern martial arts in a n-aggressive way designed to instil confidence, respect and self-control, leading children to become masters of their lives. This book features the complete ten sessions of the in-school programme in a format that instructors can apply to their own work with young people.
- Author BiographyTim Tipene developed Warrior Kids in 1994. Tim is a qualified martial arts instructor who has accumulated a total of 12 Dan Black Belt ranks. He is a youth and self-defence counsellor, as well as the award-winning author of children's picture books and junior novels including Kura Toa: Warrior School, Warrior Kids, Haere Jack Haere and Taming the Taniwha. Tim is also a trustee of the Storylines Children's Literature Foundation. He lives in Waitakere, Auckland.
- Author(s)Tim Tipene
- PublisherOratia Media
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationAuckland, N.Z.
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintLibro International
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight970 g
- Width210 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.