Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionTechlogy and pollution have caused a toxic cloud to sweep the Earth of life. Luckily, humans had warnings and have colonized the solar system. To stop a crisis of the sort from ever happening again, humans have decided to revert to the medieval ages, letting go of all machines. Elora was born in this world, raised in this world, her life is the sky. But when something horrible happens, her memory is gone. She learns to get by with the help of some friends--but then she and those close to her learn of a man who wishes to gain power by wielding guns and machinery. Elora, Eris, Alfie, Rolf, and Ceron must try and keep this from happening, in order to save the solar system from Earth's fate. But if Elora is forced to decide, what will she choose--friendship or memory?
- Author(s)Cana L Peirce
- Date of Publication14/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.