All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionWarship 2015 is devoted to the design, development and service history of the world's combat ships. Featuring a broad range of articles from a select panel of distinguished international contributors, this latest volume combines original research, new book reviews, warship tes, an image gallery and much more to maintain the impressive standards of scholarship and research from the field of warship history. This 37th edition features the usual range of diverse articles including: The Battleships of the Patrie Class; Postwar Weapons in the Royal Navy; The Tragedy of the Submarine Mariotte, Kwn as the 'Toothbrush'; and Developments in Modern Carrier Aviation. Contributors to Warship 2015 include Michele Cosenti, Peter Marland, Hans Lengerer and Aidan Dodson.
- Author BiographyJohn Jordan is a former language teacher. He is the author of two major books on the Soviet Navy, and more recently co-authored French Battleships 1922-56 (Seaforth, 2009) with Robert Dumas. He has been associated with Warship from its earliest beginnings and took over the editorship in 2004.
- Author(s)John Jordan
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteBlack and white line drawings and photographs
- Width200 mm
- Height270 mm
- Volume editorJohn Jordan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.