All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers Second World War versions of the legendary Jeep - all the prototypes, production models and special versions. There are 11 wartime Jeep variants covered: Bantam BRC-40, Budd Pygmy, Willys MA, Ford GP, Willys MB, Willys MB of the Long-Range Desert Group, Ford GPW, Ford GPA or 'Seep', 6x6 MT-TUG, T28 Half-Track and the heavily armed SAS Willys MB. Each model's section opens with a brief text introduction followed by specially commissioned colour photographs with fascinating and detailed captions.
- Author BiographyGraham Scott has experienced and written about many forms of transport, from 180mph motorbikes on the racetrack to Land Cruisers in the Sahara, from 130mph powerboats in the Mediterranean to a camel plod in the Gobi Desert. Despite traveling the planet, often to remote parts of every continent, he has never been anywhere where a Jeep (or a Seep) has not previously been. He has written numerous magazine features and books, including Essential Military Jeep.
- Author(s)Graham Scott
- PublisherHerridge & Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/11/2011
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationBeaworthy
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHerridge & Sons Ltd
- Content Note200 colour photos
- Weight885 g
- Width255 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Simon Clay
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.