All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2003 Julie Grace was brutally murdered, a victim of domestic violence. Unfortunately, domestic violence claims the lives of incent women every year, but many of the deaths could be prevented if the judicial system did a better job of prosecuting those who commit these crimes. Julie's case was t unique in that there were many episodes prior to Julie's death where the abuse got to the point that police were called, her abuser was taken to jail, and restraining orders were issued. Julie's mother, Ruth, daily endures the heartache from tragically losing her daughter. Because she wants parent to suffer as she has, Ruth felt compelled to tell Julie's story and to speak out on the topic of domestic violence. WAS JUSTICE SERVED provides detailed insight into the judicial system and challenges the reader to decide for themself if justice was served for Julie Grace's murder.
- Author BiographyRuth Grace and Nancy Hoffman reside in Eustis, Florida. In 2009 they wrote Julie's story together. Ruth daily endures the heartache from tragically losing her daughter in 2003. Because she wants no parent to suffer as she has, Ruth felt compelled to tell Julie's story and to speak out on the topic of domestic violence.
- Author(s)Nancy Hoffman
- Date of Publication02/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.