All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.98Trending at AU $44.44
About this product
- DescriptionWas There Really a Gunfight at the O.K. Corral? explores whether there's a factual basis for different sayings and beliefs about the Wild West. Readers will find out if there were really haunted ghost towns in the Wild West, if Calamity Jane was a real person, and if it's true that kids in the Wild West went to school in one-room schoolhouses. They'll also learn fun facts about the Wild West through entertaining sidebars that appear throughout the book. United Kingdom art director Colin W. Thompson will be doing the spot illustrations for the title.
- Author(s)Ann Kerns
- PublisherLerner Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleIs That a Fact?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width180 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Colin W Thompson
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.