All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
About this product
- DescriptionWashington 101 offers a layman's introduction to the richness and diversity of the nation's capital. An exploration of the history, politics, architecture, and people of the city and region, Washington 101 is a must-read for anyone curious to learn more about Washington.
- Author BiographyMatthew N. Green is Associate Professor of Politics at The Catholic University of America. He is the author of The Speaker of the House: A Study of Leadership and has authored or coauthored a number of articles about American politics and political institutions. Julie Yarwood is a PhD candidate in the Department of History at The Catholic University of America. She is currently working on her dissertation, which examines the links between religion and politics during the New Deal through the perspective of local religious leaders. Laura G. Daughtery, PhD is Associate Professor at the National Catholic School of Social Service, The Catholic University of America. She is a licensed practitioner with more than a decade of experience in Washington, DC. Prior to joining NCSSS, Daughtery spent more than two decades as a print and broadcast journalist covering Washington, DC. Maria Mazzenga, PhD is Education Archivist at the American Catholic History Research Center and University Archives of The Catholic University of America. Her research and publications focus on US society and culture in the 1920-1950 period and American Catholic life. She is the author of American Religious Responses to Kristallnacht.
- Author(s)J. Yarwood,Laura Daughtery,M. Green,Maria Mazzenga
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/12/2015
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.